Help our community through the Hawaii Region Y Service Clubs
Y Service Clubs plan and create events and projects designed to support the needs of our community and the YMCA. Examples include Healthy Kids Day, the Springtime Peace Project for elementary school kids, fundraising for the Annual Campaign, coordinating with Meals on Wheels to deliver food, delivering self-care and snack packages at Kailua Houseless Service Care events, and various projects to improve our Y.
When you participate in Y Service Club at your local Y, you can expect a monthly meeting for planning these kinds of events and, just as importantly, to enjoy fellowship with all the other members of the Y Service Club.
- Make a difference in your community and the world
- Enjoy fellowship and fun
- Develop leadership skills
- Provide opportunities for youth development
- Have opportunities to network and travel
How to participate
Y Service Club participation is not included in Y membership.
- Full Y Service Club members: age 26+
- Youth Y Service Club members: ages 16-25
- Family Y Service Club members: children of a full or youth participant
Due are paid twice a year. Youth and family participants pay reduced dues. Financial aid is available. Contact your local club officer to learn about getting involved.