Free benefit of Y membership
On-demand classes from YMCA360
Take a class where you are–at home or on the go - via your phone, iPad, laptop, or TV. You can even enjoy an on-demand class at your local Y on a big screen.
- Kids & Family–youth sports, arts, crafts, science, and dance to inspire confidence and creativity.
- Mind & Body–an active and meditative collection of programs like Pilates and yoga.
- Fitness First–from boot camp and strength to cycle and circuits, find a variety of group exercise classes.
- Boomers & Beyond–ways for active older adults to stay healthy and engaged.
Ready? Let's Go!
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Visit ymca360.org on a computer or mobile device. If you are using a mobile device, you can download the mobile app on the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your local zip code.
- Select your YMCA branch.
- Enter your email address associated with your YMCA of Honolulu ActiveNet account to get a verification code.
- Don’t have an email address on file or need to update yours? Contact the Service Center at (808) 678-4296 or [email protected] for assistance.
- A verification code will be sent to that email address (the one entered in Step Four). Enter that code and you’ll be ready to go!