Reservations, membership changes, and more
- Update your personal information, password, security information.
- View and edit family-member information.
- See a family member’s schedule.
- View balance information, transaction/payment history, access tax receipts, change auto-charge payments, and pay your account.
- See how many times you’ve scanned into a Y facility for the current month.
- Log into YMCA360 with your email or customer ID number.
- This benefit is included in your membership, and features more than 1,500 online wellness classes, sports training, art, dance, music, and cooking classes, you can even connect online with personal trainers, and so much more.
If you would like to put your membership on-hold, please fill out this form.
- A membership hold suspends your auto draft of membership fees for up to 3 months.
- A hold can be extended for an additional 3 months if you renew your hold request at the end of the 3-month period, at least 5 days before your next auto draft is due.
- During the hold, you may reactivate your membership at any time, and not be charged a $99 joiner’s fee.
- You may put membership on hold for a maximum of 6 months, after which your membership and auto draft will restart.
If you need to cancel your membership, please fill out this form. If you decide to re-join the Y more than 60 days after you cancel, you will need to pay the $99 joiner’s fee again.
If your financial situation has changed, yet you want to keep your Y membership, we’d like to help! Generous donations to our annual campaign make financial aid possible if you can no longer afford the full cost of your membership or program registration.
In addition to membership, you can make a tax-deductible donation to help your community.