Prepare for your future in the workforce
The Y uses the power of friendship and fellowship to nurture the potential of every individual—creating opportunities for you to learn, grow, and thrive.
The Y partners and collaborates with several organizations in our community to connect high-school students and college students with internship opportunities. Follow @AthertonYMCA on Instagram or contact us to be added to our email list for updates.
The PacLeaders program allows college students to learn unique skills needed for the workplace through:
- 1-on-1 mentoring with a professional in a field related to your career interest
- Networking with professionals in the community and other like-minded students
- Workshops and hands-on training
- A capstone service project that puts what you’ve learned into practice
Get started with PacLeaders
- Dates: 2025—check back in November 2024 for updates.
- Cost: TBD